HARRIS 1-Gallon Liquid Spray Application Bed Bug Killer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon Liquid Spray Application Bed Bug Killer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 28, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 mins after direct contact
- Patent pending technology uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide
- The EPA claim for the residual of the product is 1 month
Harris 5 Minute™ bed bug killer uses patent pending technology to kill bed bugs in just 5 mins after initial contact. In addition to the quick kill, the spray features a residual that lasts 1 month. A few additional benefits include EPA acceptance for application on all parts of the mattress, not just tufts and folds. Harris 5 Minute™ bed bug killer is odorless, non-staining and kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs and their eggs. With a quick time to kill, 1 month residual kill and EPA accepted application on the entire mattress, this formula makes a great addition to the Harris bed bug product line.
|Compositions||Clothianidin, Metofluthrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Water|
|Flash Point||>200° F|
|Net Content||1 gal|
|PH Range||5.5 to 6.5|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||EPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin||US|