Engineered with an innovative micro-movement that lets you turn lights on and off or dim them with a soft "tap" of your finger, then adjust light levels further with a gentle press of the dimming paddle. And with its patented Tru-Universal technology, this dimmer automatically adapts to any light load, light bulb type or combination of loads attached to it, eliminating flicker, early dropout or "pop-on" deficiencies that can often plague other non-adaptive dimmers. Pair it with any fixture and you're done!
- *This dimmer switch is available in 700 watt and 1100 watt options. To determine what option is right for you, make sure the wattage of your bulbs matches the wattage of the dimmer switch by multiplying the number of bulbs by their respective wattage. For example, if you have a chandelier with 11 bulbs at 100 watts each, you would need the 1100 watt dimmer switch.
- Tru-Universal technology enables the dimmer to support all load types, including incandescent/halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage (MLV), Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) in forward or reverse Phase, CFL/LED, etc.
- Select a single dimmer to control one light, or pair it with a second switch and conveniently control one light from two locations.
- Supports single-pole/3-way operation. Not compatible with 3- and 4-wire commercial ballasts.
- Easy "1-for-1 in snap-in installation lets you upgrade your existing 700W dimmer with adorne in just minutes.
- Innovative assembly fits into your existing electrical box—no new wires required for typical installation.