STONE GLACIER Medium Foliage Approach 1800 With XCurve Frame
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Medium Foliage Approach 1800 With XCurve Frame
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Weight 4 lb on medium Xcurve, bag only weighs 1 lb
- 1896 cu-in main bag, 375 cu-in spotting scope pocket
- Spotting scope pocket fits both angled and straight eyepieces
- Tripod attachment system
- one exterior scope pocket, one interior pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Comes with belt attachments
- 2500 cu-in expandable load shelf
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500D and Xpac fabric, heavy-duty, 1 in Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
Designed for those monster days when leaving the trailhead hours before light to hit your glassing spot as dawn breaks, then spending the rest of the day grinding out the miles and elevation to close the gap before dark. The approach is the minimalist day trip package with integrated optics pockets and extended load shelf for the heavy load out. The optics compression straps attach via quick detach buckles so they can easily be positioned over just the tripod or the tripod and optics pocket. Equipped with an 1896 cu-in main bag, 375 cu-in spotting scope pocket and 2500 cu-in plus expandable load shelf can take the total load up over 5000 cu-in. At just 4 lb 3.36 oz with a medium Xcurve, the approach maintains a 150 lb load rating. The approach bag can also be added to our the solo and sky packs to add 2200 cu-in to each bag for a mere addition of 0.90 lb. Not only does this allow for extra space, but it offers the option to change bags in the field when day hunting from a spike camp. Bringing the Solo total 5500 cu-in. Made in USA.
|Closure Type||Buckle, Webbing, Zipper|
|Number of Pockets||2|
The following information is subject to change without notice