BIG TIMBER Big Timber Ytx9212 Screw, #9 Thread, T-25 Drive, Type 17 Point
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Big Timber Ytx9212 Screw, #9 Thread, T-25 Drive, Type 17 Point
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- General-purpose gold zinc-coated screws
- Star drive recess reduces camout and end load, gives better bit life and reduces spinning and fastener damage
- True flat head with underhead cutting nibs cleanly countersink the screw flush into wood
- Knurled shank makes screw easier and less tiring to drive, reams hole in board being fastened, reducing drag on shank and driving tool
- Spiral notches in threads cut through fibrous materials and greatly reduce the torque needed to drive the screw without affecting holding power
- Type 17 notched point starts quickly without walking and reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Deep, wide and sharp threads provide maximum holding power, cut cleanly and easily
- High-quality, heat-treated and hardened steel
- Removable and reusable
BIG TIMBER Screw, #9 Thread, 1-1/2 in L Thread, 2-1/2 in L, Flat Head, Star Drive, T-25 Drive, Type 17 Point, Steel, Gold Zinc-Coated, Applicable Materials: Chipboard, Hardwood, Softwood, 2500
|Applicable Materials||Chipboard, Hardwood, Softwood|
|Point Type||Type 17|
|Thread Length||1-1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|