3M 8-Fl. Oz. Bondo Rotten Wood Restorer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Fl. Oz. Bondo Rotten Wood Restorer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stops rot and hardens soft wood surfaces
- Restorer penetrates into soft, spongy, rotted wood fibers creating a hard surface
- Formula creates a solid base for the application of Bondo® Wood Filler (sold separately)
- Dried restorer is paintable
- Liquid product dries clear and tack free in 2 hrs
- Water resistance helps prevent future rot
Bondo® rotted wood restorer will solidify soft and spongy wood by penetrating into the wood surface to create a solid base and stop rot quickly. Wood rot is a common issue for most homeowners, regardless of where you live. It can be easily repaired with this restoration product. It is excellent for use with Bondo® wood filler (sold separately).
|Application||For decks, doors, door frames, valuable furniture, wood trim, window seals and wood siding|
|Boiling point||78° C|
|Composition||Acetone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, 2-Butenedioic Acid (2E)-, Polymer with Chloroethene, Ethenyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Acrylic Polymers, Methyl Methacrylate|
|Drying time||2 hr|
|Flash Point||-20° C|
|Media||Carbon Dioxide, Chemical|
|VOC Content||341 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Size||8 fl. oz.|