Century Drill & Tool 3/16-Inch Veining Tct Carbide Rounter Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/16-Inch Veining Tct Carbide Rounter Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Premium micro-grain carbide tips provide a stronger sharper cutting edge reducing wear for a longer tool life
- Heat treated fully hardened bodies prevent breakage or bending under stress
- Anti-kickback design for maximum safety during initial starting cuts
- 3/16 in cutting diameter, 3/8 in cutting length, 1-3/16 in shank length, 1-9/16 in overall length, 1/4 in shank
- 1 flute design
Premium micro-grain carbide tips provide a stronger sharper cutting edge reducing wear for a longer tool life. Heat treated fully hardened bodies prevent breakage or bending under stress. Anti-kickback design for maximum safety during initial starting cuts. 3/16? cutting diameter, 3/8? cutting length, 1-3/16? shank length, 1-9/16? overall length, 1/4? shank. 1 flute design.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Cutting Diameter||3/16 in|
|Cutting Length||3/8 in|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 in|
|Shank Length||1-3/16 in|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|