The LSSU28 Adjustable Joist Hanger can be used to fasten a joist or rafter to a header at an angle. The joist hanger can be adjusted in the field to slope up or down and skew right or left at up to 45° .
- This product is preferable to similar connectors because of easier installation, higher loads, and lower installed cost
- Attach the sloped joist at both ends so that the horizontal force developed by the slope is fully supported by the supporting me
- Web stiffeners are required for I-joist applications
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (10) 10d common nails into the header and (5) 10dx1 1/2 in nails into the joist