The RR Ridge Rafter connector provides a connection between a rafter and the ridge of a roof. It is great for use with rafters that are sloped up to 30° .
- Top flange designed to interlock when used in pairs so that rafters maintain correct alignment
- Easier and stronger than toenailing or screw fastening
- For a rafter-to-face connector, flatten the top flange into the face plane
- Minimum Rafter Size: 2x6
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 10dx1 1/2 in nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SD screws