The LTB's are used in floor systems to resist the overturning of floor joists. They are used between floor joists. The staggered nail pattern accommodates 2 x 8 and 2 x 10 joists.
- The staggered nail pattern accommodates 2 x 8 and 2 x 10 joists
- Use just two of the six nail holes at each end
- Tension bridging works only in tension, so must be used in crossed pairs
- Install bridging tightly; loose installations may allow floor movement
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (2) 6d common nails per end