The Westinghouse Lighting Saf-T-Bar allows you to safely install your ceiling fan or lighting fixture. Ideal for installation during new construction or in locations with attic access, this bar is compatible with all ceiling fans. The Saf-T-Bar is designed for engineered truss application. The bar's end bracket has a 90-degree angle lip for easy positioning, and its square tube adds strength to the design. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the bar to fit your project needs. It works with existing ceiling joists between 16 and 24 in wide. The bar is UL listed to support light fixtures up to 90 pounds on 24-inch centers and 150 pounds on 16-inch centers. It supports fans up to 70 pounds. It also includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. The bar's electrical box provides 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures and 10-24 threads for ceiling fans and chandeliers.
- Can Be Used With Engineered Trusses
- Saf-T-Bar allows safe, simple installation; compatible with engineered truss
- Six knockouts for conduit or Romex connections; includes one Romex connector
- Works with joists between 16 and 24 in ; supports up to 150 lb. fixtures and 70 lb. fans
- Dual-mount electrical box is 15-1/2 cu. in.; 1-1/2 in deep
- Includes bar, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, hardware, wire bushing, and instructions