A non-electric alternative to ventilation, these vents use the natural force of wind and air pressure to spin and vent out stale attic air. They do it with a series of specially shaped vanes that catch the wind and provide rotary motion. This pulls hot, humid air from the attic. Turbine vents provide a low-cost ventilation alternative in areas where wind speeds of at least 5 mph are typical.
- Patented Delrin® bearings assure long-lasting, quiet operation with no metal parts to squeak
- Provide year-round ventilation
- Low cost and high efficiency make them an extremely popular ventilation component
- Two-piece base fits roof pitches from 3/12 up to 12/12
- Large flashing allows for easy installation