The Westinghouse Lighting Horizontal Phenolic Snap-In Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its horizontal alignment means this socket is ideal for flush-mount fixtures. The phenolic composition is durable and heat resistant, and the snap-in design makes the socket exceptionally easy to install. This socket uses one medium-base bulb and fits into a 7/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole. It is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
- Phenolic snap-in socket with great heat resistance
- Horizontal position for flush-mount fixtures
- Fits 7/8 in x 1/4 in hole; uses medium-base bulb
- Snaps into place with minimal effort
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety