Makita 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings like 15 deg, 22.5 deg, 30 deg, 45 deg, right or left and 0 deg (90 deg cuts)
- Bevel cuts 0 to 45 deg for the most common cutting applications
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 A direct drive motor with 4600 rpm for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45° (left) and 0 to 52° (right), with nine positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30 and 45° (left or right) and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size weighs only 27.3 lb for easy portability.
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Blade Type||40T Carbide|
|Cord Length||8.2 ft|
|Includes||(1) 782212-4 Socket Wrench, (1) A-93669 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, (1) 122852-0 Dust Bag, (1) 762001-3 Triangular Rule, (1) 122536-0 Vertical Vise|
|Max Bevel Cut||Left: 45°|
|Miter Cuts||0° To 45° left, 0° To 52° right|
|Miter Positive Stops||15° , 22-1/2° , 30° , 45° , right or left and 0° (90° cuts)|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||1 Year limited|