DW9052 is a 30 tooth carbide blade designed for cutting aluminum extrusions, brass, copper and other non-ferrous metals. The DW9053 78 tooth steel blade cuts paneling, plastics, vinyl siding and other thin materials. The DW9055 16 tooth carbide blade is used for fast general purpose wood cutting in framing lumber, plywood and wood composites. It is also good for cut-off and punchout work.
- Ultra-thin kerf blade for fast cutting
- Anti-stick rim reduces friction and gum-up
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up during operation
- 5-3/8-inch diameter; .059-inch kerf
- Includes DW9052, DW9053, and DW9054 saw blades