Use on pewter, aluminum, stainless steel & other metals. Features : Does not cause "after rust" when used on stainless steel or other corrosive resistant materials. Carded.
- Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the wire bristles
- Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush
- Do not use stainless steel brushes in areas where carbon steel particles may come in contact with the brush (such as steel workbenches) This prevents rust and contamination
- For the same reason, always store stainless steel brushes apart from carbon steel brushes
- Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 ft Speed Control