Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 7/32 in to 5/64 in thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 14-18 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8 in overall length, 2-5/8 in working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal