Gypsum Products 4 x 10-Foot X 1/2-Inch Drywall Panel
- Similar item or size pictured. Actual item may be slightly different.
4 x 10-Foot X 1/2-Inch Drywall Panel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 21, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tapered Edge
- Easy to Install
Panels are composed of a fire-resistant gypsum core encased in 100-percent recycled natural-finish face paper and 100-percent recycled liner paper on the backside. The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are square-cut and finished smooth. The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with tape and joint compound.
- Panels score and snap easily for quick installation
- For interior applications
- 1/2 in - Recommended for single-layer applications in new residential construction.
- 3/8 in - Recommended for residential repairs and remodeling in single or double-layer applications.
- 1/4 in - Recommended for residential repairs and remodeling in single or double-layer applications (in particular on curved surfaces).
|Size||10 ft x 4 ft x 1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|