SNOW ROOF Blue Liquid Roof Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Blue Liquid Roof Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Aug 5, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Seals and protects
- Bright white, premium-grade, 100% elastomeric, water-based, liquid roof coating
- Bonds directly to most existing roof systems
- Cures to form a tough seamless membrane, which seals and protects the roof
- Protects against damaging effects of the sun, wind, snow, rain and ice
- Reflects 90% of the sun's rays
- Dramatically lowers roof and interior temperatures
- Durable and flexible over wide range of temperatures
- Resists mold and mildew
- Safe and easy-to-use
Extremely elastic and highly reflective, SNOW ROOF® protects your building from both leaks and the sun's rays. It expands and contracts with your roof and flows into cracks and crevices during application to seal them up.
|Applicable Materials||Bonded Tar, Foam, Gravel/BUR, Metal|
|Application||For metal, foam, mod bit, concrete, bonded tar and gravel/bur|
|Compositions||Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, 1, 3, 5-Triazinetriethanol, Quartz|
|Coverage Area||50 to 100 sq-ft/gal|
|Flash Point||>199.9° F|
|Net Content||3.4 L|
|VOC Content||16 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Canada|