Simpson Strong-Tie 3/16 x 2-1/4-Inch Titen Phillips Flat Head Concrete/Masonry Screw 8-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/16 x 2-1/4-Inch Titen Phillips Flat Head Concrete/Masonry Screw 8-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Patented undercutting threads reduce installation torque
- Innovative design increases load capacity
- Suitable for near edge concrete installations without expansion forces and cracking
- Suited for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, BX/DOT and zinc borate
- Use in dry interior environments only
The Titen® 2 concrete and masonry screw is ideal for attaching all types of components to concrete and masonry. The improved thread design undercuts the base material more efficiently, reducing installation torque and making it easier to drive without binding, snapping or stripping, even during installation into hard base material.
|Drill Size||5/32 in|
|Finish||Ceramic Coated/Zinc Plated|
|Head Type||Phillips Flat|
|Includes||Standard Drill Bit|
|Minimum Clearance||1/4 in|
|Minimum Concrete Thickness||3-1/4 in|
|Minimum Embedment Depth||1-3/4 in|
|Shear Strength||990 lb|
|Tensile Strength||2175 lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ICC-ES AC193/AC106 Approved; ANSI Approved|