Henry 1-Gallon Black Asphalt Roof Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon Black Asphalt Roof Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 85% reflectivity keeps roof surface cool
- Expands and contracts up to 250%
- Helps reduce cooling cost
Use for resurfacing and rejuvenating old, worn roofs. Re-saturates and extends roof life. Use on asphalt roofs, metal roofs and composition roofs. Heavy-bodied asphalt coating, reinforced with non-asbestos fibers. Cures to a tough, flexible, weather resistant film. Resists damage from minor expansion and contraction by weather, temperature and normal building vibration. Covers 60 to 100 sq-ft. per gallon depending on surface type. Not for sale in California.