piers are solid, pre-formed concrete foundation blocks designed specifically for the Floating Foundation Deck System.
- 1-3/4 in wide x 1-3/4 in deep slot accepts 2 in thick (1-1/2 in net) lumber horizontally
- 3-3/4 in square x 1-3/4 in deep socket accepts 4x4 (3-1/2 in x 3-1/2 in net) posts vertically
- 42 lbs per block average. Weight varies slightly by region
- 6 in distance from bottom of block to bottom of lumber slot
- Block porosity wicks moisture from slot/lumber to ground.
- Each block is manufactured from 3,000 psi concrete to ensure the greatest strength and durability.