Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 17-26 gauge, very thin metals 1/64 in to 3/64 in thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 36 TPI tooth design for smooth cuts in very thin materials
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 in overall length, 2-5/8 in working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal