Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 in to 1/8 in thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8 in overall length, 2-5/8 in cutting length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack