This Westinghouse Lighting Saf-T-Grid allows you to safely install a fan or lighting fixture on a suspended ceiling. This complete kit features a design that allows all weight to be carried by the building structure, not by the gridwork, and a turnbuckle for easy height adjustment. Featuring a heavy-duty, all-metal, 15-1/2-cubic-inch, dual-mount electrical box, the Saf-T-Grid works with any model of ceiling fan. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the grid to fit your project needs. It fits 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot suspended ceiling tiles. The grid support fans and fixtures up to 50 pounds and comes with everything you need for installation, including a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. The grid's electrical box provides 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures and 10-24 threads for ceiling fans and chandeliers.
- Saf-T-Grid allows safe, simple installation with suspended ceilings
- 6 knockouts for conduit or Romex connections
- Works with 2 ft x 2 ft and 2 ft x 4 ft suspended-ceiling tiles; supports fixtures up to 50 lbs.
- Dual-mount electrical box is 15-1/2 cu. in.; 1-1/2 in deep
- Includes grid, electrical box, support chain, Saf-T-Cap, hardware, wire bushing, and instructions