The Torrix FFL™ has speed, efficiency, balance, and adjustability. The Forward Facing Limb (FFL) design moves the weight of the bow between your hands where it belongs, giving you a more comfortable and balanced shooting platform while you launch arrows at 355 fps. The 125 lbs. draw weight makes it comfortable and easy at draw, while the compact design make sit maneuverable in a tree stand or ground blind. A piccatinny rail runs from the trigger to the front of the bow for mounting the fore grip exactly where you want it. The butt stock slides 3.25 to adjust the length of pull. The stock uses a standard A2 grip well so there are hundreds of grip options to fit this bow. The Trophy Ridge XF325 scope is deadly accurate from 20 70 yards.
- 3xs™ Adjustable Trigger System The 3 Times Safe trigger is the safest and most intuitive trigger ever in a crossbow. The safety is always set when cocking the bow and it can be in safe or fire prior to cocking. SAFETY FIRST!
- PowerV™ Riser Design Extending the riser to behind the trigger makes for even stress distribution and wicked efficiency!
- PowerLink™ Cable Routing Hangers These little pieces of crossbow magic extend the limbs slightly to allow the use of yoked cables to clear the rotation of the cams. Quite simply, they allow for the best possible bow tune!
- Forward Facing Limbs™ The FFL bow orientation moves the riser and weight of the bow to between the fore grip and the grip creating optimal balance.
- Gaffstep™ Stirrup The most useful stirrup. PERIOD. Often forgotten about, the stirrup is essential to a crossbow. Now, we have made it even more useful by making it a hook that can hang just about anywhere.
- BearHands™ Fore Grip The most versatile crossbow fore grip in existence. No matter your shooting style you can find the perfect fit with your BearHands™ fore grip.