The health and well-being of our valued customers, associates and communities are always a top priority at Sutherlands. As we navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we wanted to send a personal note to let you know how we are responding.
- Our stores have increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures; and our employees continue to use proper hand washing techniques.
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel.
- We recognize this is an evolving situation and are aware that certain states and local governments are enacting their own restrictions that could further impact our operations.
- As an “Essential Business”, our stores remain open. However, we have reduced store hours – please visit Sutherlands.com for your local store’s hours. As always, you may continue to shop online at Sutherlands.com and pick up your purchase at your local store.
- To decrease crowd sizes and create a safe and enjoyable shopping environment for our customers and employees, we are reviewing our upcoming promotions and events and ask that all customers and employees comply with social distancing requirements.
- Rest assured we continue to work with our vendors to bring you quality products at Sutherlands low prices. Sutherlands is working closely with our vendors to re-stock our inventory of products in high demand such as face masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies.
We appreciate your continued support of our family business during these challenging times.
The Sutherland Family