Cerro Electrical Products 1-Foot 2 AWG SLiPWire White Thhn/Thwn-2 Wire, Per Foot
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Foot 2 AWG SLiPWire White Thhn/Thwn-2 Wire, Per Foot
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Sequential footage markings - 1 AWG and larger
- Max Print® for easy ID
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- Machine Tool Wire: 194°F
- Appliance Wire: 221°F
- Rated THHN/THwn-2: 194°F Dry or Wet
- No pulling lube required
Cerro Electrical®'s building wire is known for its outstanding quality and attractive combination of features. Building wire carries electrical current for external uses of power used in the construction of commercial, industrial, and residential properties. It is also used in power distribution applications, service entrance, and branch circuit applications for lasting installations. It is available in a variety of types, such as THHN/THWN, NM-B, and TFFN, and in different conductors, such as aluminum and copper.
|AWG No. Conds.||2|
|Application||600-volt building wire for use in commercial and industrial applications as specified in the NEC®, including machine-tool and appliance wiring. Marked VW-1.|
|Length||By the Foot|
|PVC/Nylon Thickness||40 mils|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Standards||UL 83: File No. E15119; UL 1063 (MTW): File No. E85964; AWM: File No. E11829; Canadian Standard C22.2 No 75 and CSA Bulletin No. 1451; ASTM: B3, B8, B787; WC70/ICEA S-95-658; Federal Specification A-A-59544; NFPA70: National Electrical Code® ;RoHS Compliant|
|Type||THHN/THWN 2 Wire|