42-Inch X 32-Inch Enzyme Washed Denim Bib Overall
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 12oz 100% cotton denim
- Compartment Bib
- "Dura-Dry" water-resistant cellphone pocket
- Pliers Pocket, Ruler Pocket, and Hammer Loop
- Anti-rust buttons, buckles, and other hardware
- Button Waistband with pass-through technology
- Full Cut – Relaxed Bib Overall Fit
- Classical bib has double lined-bottom front & back pockets
- Hardware includes double Hook & Latch Anti-Rust Solid Brass Suspender Buckles
FiveBrother® enzyme-washed denim bib overalls are the same historic style overalls your grandpa wore on his fishing trips. It’s an iconic American brand – that’s how we stayed in business since 1890. We were there with your grandparents through the Great Depression. Your family and friends have worked in our factories, and we’ve supported American businesses for over a century.
Why FiveBrother® Bibs? The 12oz cotton denim we use is processed using the most advanced manufacturing tools. Our denim is then turned into the iconic American fashion statement your family has worn for generations. We have pockets and hooks for all your tools. It’s like having a utility belt and fanny pack all built-in to your pants. It’s also fashionable and with anti-rust hardware, you can wear it in the swamp too.
|Closure Type||Hook & Latch Anti-Rust Solid Brass Suspender Buckles; Zipper Fly and Button Waistband|
|Fabric Weight||12 oz|
|Fit Type||Full Cut – Relaxed Bib Overall Fit|
|Material||12oz 100% cotton denim|
|Pockets||Double lined-bottom front & back pockets; "Dura-Dry" water-resistant cellphone pocket|
|Seam Type||Triple Stitched|
|Size||42 X 32 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|