Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments TempCheck Gun Style Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Sperry Instruments TempCheck Gun Style Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 21, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Checks temperatures from -26 to 716-degree F (-32 to 380-degree C)
- Back-lit display simultaneously displays the present temp measurement along with the max temp reading while scanning an object's surface
- Auto-power off saves battery life and low-battery indicator helps eliminate inaccurate readings
- Extended Battery Life of 14 to 18 hrs
- Displays the max temperature as you scan an object's surface
Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Sperry Instruments' testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity. The IR Thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. The D:S ratio or (Distance to Spot Ratio), is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. In other words, a 12:1 D:S Ratio means that from twelve feet away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
|Color||Yellow and Black|
|Gauge||Displays the max temperature as you scan an object's surface|
|Measuring Range||-26 to 716-degree F (-32 to 380-degree C)|
|Type||Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Dimensions||3-3/4 in L x 1-7/8 in W x 6-1/2 in H|