SharkBite 3/4-Inch Brass Push-To-Connect End Cap, 4-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch Brass Push-To-Connect End Cap, 4-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200-degree F (93-degree C).
Used to cap the end of a water pipe. Plug the end of PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
|Connection Type||Push Fit|
|Fitting Size||3/4 in|
|Insertion Depth||1.125 in|
|Material||Body: DZR Lead Free Brass; O-ring: EPDM; Grap ring: Stainless steel; and Tube support liner: Polysulfone|
|Maximum Working Temperature||200-degree F (93-degree C)|
|Type||Push-To-Connect End Cap|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||The SharkBite PTC Fittings have been designed certified and listed to ASSE 1061, NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, and NSF/ANSI 372. The SharkBite PTC Fittings are listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution (note: Glycol mixture for hydronics is acceptable up to 100% concentration). The SharkBite PTC Fittings have been certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||25 yr|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|