3/8-Inch-16 Deck Plus Black Hex Nut 50-Piece
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Nov 28, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- BLACK EPOXY COATING: Combines latest trends in hardware aesthetics with superior corrosion resistance
- 3/8-16 USS COARSE THREAD: Matches bolts or rods of a 3/8-inch-16 coarse thread size
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN: Overtightening risks stripping of threads upon installation
- PART OF A COMPLETE FASTENING SOLUTION: Use with bolts, threaded rods, or washers of the same thread size and finish
Deck Plus Black Coated Hex Nuts are to be used with machine bolts to adhere facing materials to prevent tension and shear movement. Deck Plus exterior bolts, nuts, and washers are ideal for deck building and exterior wood projects. These coated products will not bleed or stain cedar or redwood like zinc and galvanized plated fasteners.
|Thread per Inch||16|
|Size||3/8 in 16|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime guarantee against rust and corrosion|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|