BAD BOY MOWERS 48-Inch 24-Hp Maverick Hd Zero-Turn Mower With A Honda Gxv700 Engine
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
48-Inch 24-Hp Maverick Hd Zero-Turn Mower With A Honda Gxv700 Engine
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 7, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Dual Hydro-Gear 3400 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Patented EZ-Ride System
- Patented Independent Front Suspension
- I-Beam Front Rails
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Industry-Leading 3/8-inch Steel Front Forks
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Adjustable Steering Arms
- Electric PTO
- Premium Adjustable Suspension Seat
WE'VE KICKED OUR MAVERICK UP A NOTCH Weve taken our popular Maverick and turned it pro. We gave it larger Hydro-Gear® drives, bigger engine options and a premium suspension seat for all-day, every-day performance.
Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded and fabricated 2 x 2-inch frame rail provides the backbone for the commercial duty Maverick HD. Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators helps minimize damage from side impacts. The solid steel, 7-gauge formed and welded deck with reinforced 3/8-inch sides features an improved baffling system that provides greater grass lifting power for an even cleaner cut. And all of this is packed on a lower profile frame that improves stability on inclines and uneven turf.
Smoother steering and tighter, more precise controls start with our steering dampening system. Even the steering arms are adjustable for an exact operator fit. Our premium Suspension Seat with padded arm rests is fully adjustable and cushioned with side and upper back support for day long performance comfort. Our unique Deck Lift Pedal can be changed to either side and allows the deck to be locked in place with a quick twist of our Deck Lift Dial.
|Cutting height, max (approximate)||4.5 in|
|Cutting height, min (approximate)||1.5 in|
|Deck Lift||Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment|
|Deck Material||3/16 in solid steel|
|Drive Speed||10 mph|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled V-Twin GXV|
|Front Tires||13x6.5-6 Smooth, No Flat|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.5 gal|
|Rear Tires||23x11-12 Turf|
|Transmission||3400 Hydro-Gear 12cc Integrated Transaxle|
|Cutting Path||48 in|
|Width||54 in chute up/61 in chute down|