Max Roofing MaxFelt 15 Synthetic Felt Roll
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
MaxFelt 15 Synthetic Felt Roll
- MAXFELT 15
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 25, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Advanced, Anti-skid Backside Coating
- Lays Flat for Easy Application
- Impervious to Mold Growth Enhanced Spunbond Non-woven Walking Surface
- Fasten with Plastic Cap Nails or Staples
- 5 X lighter per square
- 27 X stronger
- Installs up to 25% faster
MaxFelt 15 is a high-quality synthetic roofing underlayment that offers maximum traction to roofing crews, as well as proven protection against the elements.
|Suitable for||Use under Shingle Roofs|
|Tear Strength||MD/CD: 15 lb|
|Tensile Strength||MD: 80 lb; CD: 70 lb|
|Square Feet||10 sq ft|
|Weight||2 lb per square|
|Width||48 in roll|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||Secondary Weather Protection Layer Meets or Exceeds Performance criteria for ASTM D226 Types I & II; Meets or Exceeds Performance criteria for ASTM D4869 Types I, II, III & IV;Fire Classification: Class A ASTM E108;|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited 20 year|