6-1/2-Horsepower Gas Engine Utility Pump
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 20, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- This remote operation gas engine pump offers easy portability
- It has a compact construction for water transfer in remote locations
- This pump is corrosion-resistant to maximize pump life and features manual throttle, choke, fuel valve
- Excellent for floodwater removal when power source is out
- Convenient for remote irrigation where water lines are not available
- Lightweight portable unit with built-in carrying handle
- Manual throttle, choke, fuel valve and engine shut-off controls
- Built-in check valve
- 2 inch hoses and connections sold separately
- Automatic low oil safety cut-off
- Base mounting holes allow for permanent mount
Driven by a high-performing, 6-1/2 hp engine. Lightweight portable unit with rugged carrying handle. Easy portability for water transfer in remote locations.
|Inlet Connection Size
|Maximum Suction Lift
|Outlet Connection Size
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|1 Year Limited
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.