14.6-Ounce Hi Strength 90 Spray Contact Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Industrial strength spray glue provides secure adhesion in 15 sec to 30 min
- Adhesive formula allows for quick repositioning for perfect placement
- Adhesive resists seepage for a stronger bond
- Minimizes mess you may experience with other adhesives including glues, contact cement, glue sticks, super glue and more
- Provides excellent coverage on larger surfaces
- Adjustable nozzle for precision spray control
Whether you're a pro installing laminate or you're a DIY-er making repairs around your home, you'll love the industrial strength bond of 3M Hi-Strength 90 contact adhesive. Designed for your heavy-duty bonding jobs, this adhesion spray adheres to wood, concrete, metal, plastics and more and it holds strong even in hot conditions. Engineered for precise applications, 3M 90 spray adhesive features an adjustable nozzle that allows you to spray large, small and vertical surface areas. If you make a mistake while positioning your materials, no worries, this 3M adhesive is initially low tack to allow you more time to achieve the perfect placement. Formulated for fast drying, this 3M spray adhesive allows you to complete task after task without frustratingly long drying times. Go ahead, attach metal kickplates to doors or even new veneer to cabinets without the hassle of tools with 3M Hi-Strength 90 contact adhesive.
|Applicable Materials||Cardboard, Cork, Drywall, Fabric, Fiberglass Insulation, Flexible Foam, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Wood|
|Compositions||Dimethyl Ether, Methyl Acetate, Cyclohexane, Terpene Polymer, Nonvolatile Components, 1,1-Difluoroethane, Pentane, Toluene, Methylene Chloride|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can|
|Flash Point||-42° F|
|Temperature Rating||122° F|