5000-Watt Portable Generator With CO Guard®
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Reliably delivers power when you need it most!
- CO Guard® Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology - Advanced detection. Added protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area.
- Briggs & Stratton® OHV Engine, 389cc - Durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer; ideal for portable generators.
- Up to 12 Hours of Run Time at 50% Load - Thanks to a metal 7.5 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Hour Meter - Has (4) GFCI Outlets, (2) household outlets and (1) 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes an hour meter to plan scheduled maintenance as well as rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability - Featuring 10" Never-Go-Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Power Surge™ Alternator - Produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
Power outages can leave your lights out and your family disconnected, but with this Briggs & Stratton 5000 watt portable generator, you don't have to worry. Its Briggs & Stratton OHV engine is rugged and reliable to keep delivering power, even if a power outage lasts several days. For added protection, CO Guard technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of CO are detected around the generator's operating area.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Engine Make||B&S OHV|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Misc||CO Guard®, Fuel Gauge|
|Outlets||(4) GFCI Outlets, (2) household outlets and (1) 120/240V, 30A locking outlet|
|Run Time||50% Load: 12 hr|
|Type||Gasoline Powered Portable Generator 5000 Watt|
|Wheel Diameter||10 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||Consumer: 2 yr limited, Commercial: 1 yr limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|