Makita 18-Volt Brushless Cordless Compact Router
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Volt Brushless Cordless Compact Router
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- LXT technology delivers 380 ft of cutting performance in red oak using a 1/4 in (6 mm) straight bit at a 5/32 in (4 mm) depth with a 5 Ah battery
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- The electronically-controlled BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application
- On/off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental start-up of the tool for user and workpiece protection
- Slim and ergonomically designed body with rubberized grip for increased comfort
- Aluminum housing and base for increased durability and accuracy
- High-visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Accepts industry standard template guides
- Plunge capacity of 0 to 1-3/8 in with plunge base attached and 0 to 1-9/16 in with trimmer base attached
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
Corded power meets cordless convenience with the XTR01Z 18 V LXT brushless compact router. The 18 V LXT router has an efficient Makita BL brushless motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. It is compatible with Makita 18 V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries. The XTR01Z is engineered for a full range of cabinetry and wood working applications. It has a variable speed control dial (10,000 to 30,000) rpm) to match the speed to the application, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy. Convenience features include the smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual LED lights to illuminate the work surface and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation. Additional bases and attachments are available. For users of corded Makita compact routers (models RT0700C, RT0701C), the bases used with these corded routers are fully compatible with the XTR01Z. In addition, the XTR01Z easily connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with the optional dust nozzle for improved dust extraction. It's part of Makita's expanding 18 V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls.
|Includes||(1) 763637-1 1/4 in Collet, (1) 763619-3 3/8 in Collet, (1) 781011-1 Spanner Wrench, (1) 781039-9 Spanner Wrench, (1) 122965-7 Straight Guide, (1) 343577-5 Template Guide|
|No Load Speed||10,000 - 30,000 RPM|
|RPM||10,000 - 30,000|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|