ScotchBlue Blue Painters Tape Multi Surface 1x60yd
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Blue Painters Tape Multi Surface 1x60yd
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for long-term masking projects when tape must be left on for up to a week
- Removes cleanly and easily for up to seven days without leaving adhesive residue, even in direct sunlight.
- It is a medium adhesion tape that is ideal for trim, glass and metal.
- The acrylic adhesive sticks easily to the surface and stays intact upon removal, reducing labor and rework.
- Increased Light and UV Stability means clean removal
- The crepe paper backing is smooth, ensuring consistent surface contact and secure holding power.
- The backing is also conformable, for easy handling that helps reduce overall project time.
- The tape removes from surfaces without unintended tearing.
- Our backing saturant makes the tape easy to tear, resistant to solvents that could bleed through
- Tape doesn't soften or transfer when wet.
ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Original Multi-Surface 2090 is the #1 selling Painter's tape in the U.S. for a reason - it's the original blue tape that DIY Painter's and pros have loved for more than 25 years. It delivers sharp paint lines and can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as walls, trim, glass and metal. It removes cleanly for up to 14 days and does not cause surface damage, even when exposed to direct sunlight.
|Application||Wood, Metal, Glass, Painted walls, Curved or uneven surfaces|
|Size||1 in x 60 yd|