GRAVELY 60-Inch Zt-Hd Zero-Turn Mower With 24-Hp 726cc Kawasaki Engine
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
60-Inch Zt-Hd Zero-Turn Mower With 24-Hp 726cc Kawasaki Engine
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- A NEW HIGH-BACK SEAT is more comfortable and supportive. This is commercial-grade comfort in a residential mower.
- SEAT ISOLATION removes vibrations to decrease fatigue by absorbing the rough terrain so your body doesnt have to.
- UPDATED FENDERS and rear wrap give the HD a bold new style upgrade, so it looks as great as it mows.
- 3100 TRANSAXLES are commercial grade and serviceable for a longer lifespan
- CONSTANT BELT TENSION SYSTEM (CBT) minimizes wear and heat while providing enhanced belt life with minimal adjustments.
- VERTICAL HEIGHT OF CUT SYSTEM takes the guesswork out of height adjustment with its magnetic pin and clear visibility.
- AUTOMOTIVE-STYLE TUBULAR FRAME increases durability by withstanding force from any direction. This high-strength, premium frame is positioned with a lower center of gravity to improve stability while mowing on hillsides.
THE MOWER KNOWN FOR MAKING NEIGHBORS JEALOUS. For homeowners who dont just want to mow their lawn but prefer to manicure it. After all, this is a residential mower often mistaken for a commercial unit. It has the power, durability, and high performance that lawn aficionados demand causing them to ask whether or not their lawn is worthy of such a machine.
|Cutting height, max (approximate)||5 in|
|Cutting height, min (approximate)||1.5 in|
|Deck Lift||Foot-Operated Electric Clutch Ogura GT 1.5|
|Deck Material||10 ga steel|
|Drive Speed||8 mph forward/4 mph reverse|
|Engine Model Number||FR730V|
|Front Wheels||13 X 6.5-6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 gal|
|Productivity||4.8 acres per hour|
|Rear Wheels||22 X 12-12|
|Seat||High back comfort with isolation and padded armrests|
|Cutting Path||60 in|
|Width||With chute up 63 in /chute down 75 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 yr or 500 hrs|