Ravin Crossbows Slate Gray R500 Electric Crossbow With Sniper Package
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Slate Gray R500 Electric Crossbow With Sniper Package
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- HexCoil Cam System
- VersaDrive Cocking System
- Electric Cocking Motor, Charger and Removable Battery
- Fully Assembled/Pre-Tuned
- 6 – Ravin .001 Arrows and Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- Ravin Scope Level
- 1 – Removable Draw Handle
- 1 – Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- Adjustable Turret Scope
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts SKU: R053
The new R500E Sniper is Ravins top-end crossbow and is packed full of technology and is unmatched in the industry. At a staggering 500 ft per second, this is the fastest, most powerful crossbow ever created. The R500E Sniper includes Ravins new proprietary HexCoil Cam System that rotates the cams an incredible 360° , putting them at 3.6-inches axle-to-axle when cocked, and 7.6-inches axle-to-axle uncocked. The R500E Sniper has the new Ravin Electric Drive System, allowing users to cock and uncock with the push of a button, or to use the new R500 Draw Handle to cock and decock manually. In conjunction, this crossbow utilizes our new VersaDrive Cocking System, which has an internal dual screw drive that moves the Trac Trigger Firing System (TTFS) back and forth. The internal clutch within the VersaDrive System eliminates over-cocking and allows the cocking and uncocking process to be stopped or resumed at any time. To top off this incredible crossbow, the sniper accessories included in this package consist of the new Adjustable Turret Scope, which users can adjust their yardage with the elevation turret of the single reticle scope, The Ravin Scope Level, and .001 Premium Arrows.
|ATA/IBO Speed||500 FPS|
|Axle to Axle||cocked 3.6 in , uncocked 7.6 in|
|Draw Force||17 lbs|
|Kinetic Energy||222 ft lbs|
|Mass Weight||9.9 lbs|