Ravin Crossbows Slate Gray R500e Electric Crossbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Slate Gray R500e Electric Crossbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 7, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- HexCoil Cam System
- VersaDrive Cocking System
- Electric Cocking Motor, Charger and Removable Battery
- Fully Assembled/Pre-Tuned
- 6 – Ravin .003 Arrows and Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1 – Removable Draw Handle
- 1 – Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated 550 FPS Scope
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
Ravin is shattering industry standards once again with the new R500E. Featuring the new proprietary HexCoil Cam System, the R500E is able to produce staggering speeds of 500-feet per second with a 400 grain arrow, and has an axle-to-axle width of 3.6-inches when cocked and 7.6-inches when uncocked. Along with unmatched speed and dimensions, the R500E has the new Ravin Electric Drive System, that allows users to simply press a button to cock and decock this crossbow, with the option to manually cock the crossbow with the included R500 Draw Handle.The Ravin Electric Drive consists of a 12-volt battery and motor unit that simply attach and detach to the stock. Both the battery and the motor unit can be easily detached for storage or to recharge on the charging dock. The R500E also utilizes our new VersaDrive Cocking system, which consists of a dual screw drive that moves the Trac Trigger Firing System (TTFS) back and forth. The internal clutch within the VersaDrive System eliminates over-cocking and allows cocking or decocking to be stopped at any time during the process.
|ATA/IBO Speed||500 FPS|
|Axle to Axle||cocked 3.6 in , uncocked 7.6 in|
|Draw Force||17 lbs|
|Kinetic Energy||222 ft lbs|
|Mass Weight||9.9 lbs|