Troy-Bilt 50-Inch Mustang Z50 Zero-Turn Mower
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Inch Mustang Z50 Zero-Turn Mower
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Large 50-in deck mows faster and more efficiently
- 679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Mulch Kit and Bagger sold separately
The Mustang Z50 with 50-inch cutting deck moves easily across yard with the added support of deck wheels and a front roller to smooth over bumps. You'll get dependable starting and performance with powerful Troy-Bilt engine and a more comfortable ride with the adjustable high back seat.
|Choke||Separate and Choke Throttle|
|Cutting Path||50 in|
|Deck Lift||Electric PTO|
|Deck Material||12-gauge steel|
|Drive Speed||7 mph forward/2.5 mph reverse|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.5 gal|
|Includes||Rear Tow Hitch|
|Transmission||Dual EZT 2200|
|Warranty||3-year limited residential|