Irwin 5/8 x 7-1/2-Inch Power Drill I-100 Steel Auger Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/8 x 7-1/2-Inch Power Drill I-100 Steel Auger Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole. The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Steel-power auger
- Solid center
- Reduced shank
Full length heat treated bit with wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole. The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter. Single spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole; coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods. All bits have a 4-1/2 in twist length and a 7-1/2 in overall length.
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Type||Coarse Screw, Single Spur, Cutter|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Shank Size||5/16 in|
|Twist Length||4-1/2 in|