Camo Protech Coated Heavy Duty Deck Screw, 2-3/8-Inch, 350-Piece
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Protech Coated Heavy Duty Deck Screw, 2-3/8-Inch, 350-Piece
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 8, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides excellent holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- ProTech coating passes 1500 hrs salt spray test
- Unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
CAMO® Deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Easy-to-install using either Marksman® tool, CAMO® secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced. No pre-drilling is required and CAMO® deck screws come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that assures against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.