Genova 1-1/4-Inch PVC Pipe Elbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4-Inch PVC Pipe Elbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to change direction in piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Adapts from solvent welded line to standard male pipe threads. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|End Style||Slip x FIP|
|Nominal Size||1.25 in|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Standards||ASTM D2466, NSF Listed|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|