Easton Technical Products 5mm Size-300 Axis Hit Carbon Hunting Arrow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5mm Size-300 Axis Hit Carbon Hunting Arrow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pre-installed X Nock
- X HIT 8-32 inserts
- High-strength carbon-composite fibers
- Micro diameter focuses energy into a small frontal area for less friction and greater penetration.
- Smaller side profile helps keep the arrow on target in crosswinds.
The hands-down proven small diameter all carbon arrows. Faster, Deeper, Deadlier. Millions of successful hunts testify to the awesome effectiveness of a simple concept that equates to more downed big game. The AXIS micro profile focuses the kinetic energy into an ultra-small frontal area for less friction and thus greater penetration. AXIS penetrates deeper as the shaft passes through animals with less friction behind the broadhead channel. The small diameter also means that AXIS arrows fly much better in crosswinds than regular carbon arrows. That means broadheads will find the aim-point more often in the field.
Brass X HIT 8-32 Break-Off Insert and Deep Six thread RPS sold separately
|Insert||X HIT 8-32|
|Outer Diameter||0.275 in|
|Shaft Weight (GPI)||10.7|
|Straightness Size||+ - 0.003 in|