Purina Alpo Come & Get It! Cookout Classics Dog Food, 52-Pound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Alpo Come & Get It! Cookout Classics Dog Food, 52-Pound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 7, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 100% complete & balanced for adult dogs
- High-quality protein sources
- 23 essential vitamins & minerals
- Calcium to help support strong bones
- Linoleic acid to help support healthy skin and coat
- Crafted safely in USA facilities
Bring all of the satisfying flavors of the backyard grill right to your dogs bowl with this tasty dry dog food. This delicious, dog-approved recipe features a fun mix of mouthwatering flavors including beef, pork, and chicken that is sure to have your best friend sprinting to his bowl to savor every single bite.
|Age||All Life Stages|
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Protein 18% min; Crude Fat 8.5% min; Crude Fiber 6% max; Moisture 12% max|
|Ingredients||Ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, natural flavor, corn gluten meal, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], natural grill flavor, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], DL-Methionine, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Red 40, Yellow 5, calcium carbonate, Blue 2, Yellow 6, garlic oil. K502319|
|Type||Dry Dog Food|