Scotts 5.6-Pound Turf Builder Sun And Shade Mix Rapid Grass Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5.6-Pound Turf Builder Sun And Shade Mix Rapid Grass Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the new lawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- One 16-lb. bag seeds up to 8,000 sq. ft.
- Use a Scotts spreader to apply and water daily for best results
Get outside and enjoy your lawn with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix. With our unique, proprietary mix of seed and fertilizer in one effective formula, your lawn benefits from extended feeding, resulting in full green grass! Compared to seed alone, your lawn will grow 2 times faster (when applied at the new lawn rate, subject to proper care). Use on either new lawns or overseeding existing grass.
Scotts Turf Builder revolutionary sun and shade seed mix grows green, lush grass, in just weeks! For best results, rake top layer of soil before applying with a Scotts spreader. After application, water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 to 3 in tall. Each 16-lb. bag seeds up to 8,000 sq. ft., based on the overseeding rate. And be sure to apply Scotts Lawn Food products every 8 weeks throughout the season to help maintain your thick, green lawn.
|Coverage||Up to 2800 sq. ft. for overseeding and up to 839 sq. ft. for new lawn|
|Recommended Planting Time||Fall/Spring|