DeWalt 7-1/4-Inch 24t Tungsten Carbide Tip Circular Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch 24t Tungsten Carbide Tip Circular Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Mar 5, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- Patented body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance and long life
- Reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
The 7-1/4 in circular saw blades are ideal for any woodcutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrackandtrade; tooth design is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented body slots reduce vibration, which works with the circular saw blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-density tungsten carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength and durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These circular saw blades come with ToughCoatandtrade; anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Cutting Edge Material||Tungsten Carbide|
|Number of Teeth||24|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|