Makita 12-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 12 A motor delivers up to 3000 SPM
- Longer 1-3/16 in stroke for faster cutting performance
- "Tool-less" blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lb and 17-5/8 in long) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Double insulated
Makitas Reciprocating Saw (model JR3051T) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3051T is powered by a 12 A motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3051T has a long 1-3/16 in stroke for faster cutting with 0 to 3000 spm and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application. The JR3051T has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3051T weighs 7.3 lb, with tool-less blade change. The JR3051T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. Its ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
|Control Type||Variable Speed Trigger|
|Strokes per Minute||0 to 3000 spm|